Payroll Service Tax Compliance Specialist 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Responsibilities
The Payroll Tax Compliance Specialist will be responsible for researching and implementing efficient processes and best practices for the Deltek+ComputerEase Payroll Service. The Payroll Services team assists Deltek+ComputerEase customers across the country in all 50 states. Rules and regulations within these taxing jurisdictions are constantly changing and evolving and this role will ensure that our Payroll Service maintains current and up to date with all payroll tax compliance.
* Researches and leads efforts to ensure most efficient payment and filing methods are implemented within all payroll tax agencies.
* Researches and remains current on Federal, State and Local agency payroll tax requirements and works with support and tax teams to ensure client ERP systems are updated timely and accurately.
* Responsible for maintaining active and proper registration within Federal, State and Local tax agencies.
* Researches and provides feedback on complex tax issues or changes.
* Monitors payroll tax settings within tax software to ensure accurate setup.
* Works with software engineering team to make recommendations for changing payroll tax codes.
* Develops the test cases and test plans that are needed to validate that systems compute and behave properly.
* Collaborates with Payroll Service Onboarding Team to ensure accurate setup of new clients and Assists in the resolution of out of balance situations.
* Assists with quarterly payroll payments and returns.
* 4 year degree or equivalant experience
* 2-3 years industry experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to manage project completion timelines
* Knowledge of multi-state and/or multi-local payroll tax rules.
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses. More than 30,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue. www.deltek.com
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.