PC / Printer Field Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/11/2020
END DATE 4/1/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth , CloudForte , Intelliserve
What success looks like in this role:
* Respond to technical service requests in the area to perform routine installs, moves, adds and changes on Dell PCs, Lexmark printers and PC peripherals and/or electronic equipment. Typical requests my include but are not limited to:* Printer repairs, whole unit replacement, POS devices, telephony, PCs, iPads, etc.
* Performs scripted image loading, unit diagnostics and replaceable unit swapping
* Simple troubleshooting by running basic diagnostics and performs basic module replacement
* Remote support will also be available as needed by utilizing advanced technology such as smart glasses, smart phones, merged reality software and webcams
* Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
* High school diploma or GED required. Background investigation and drug screen required. Client and/or governmental clearance may be required
* A minimum of 6 months of experience troubleshooting and repairing software and hardware issues to include PCs, printers and PC peripherals and/or electronic equipment
* Basic mechanical skills and understanding of electro static discharge (ESD) procedures
* Must have valid driver's license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance. Excellent communication skills required. Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
* CompTIA A+ certification preferred, specific additional vendor or manufacturers' certifications as required.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/74426296.jpg /