People Manager, Software Engineering
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/26/2020
IT Talent Managers at eviCore utilize data-driven strategies to acquire, build, develop, and deploy Software Engineering talent devoted to delivering technologies and products leveraged across the organization and healthcare.
We are seeking Talent Managers that display a passion for growing culture, craftsmanship and career paths for software engineers. Ability to lead multiple-teams and drive common messaging on vision and strategy.
The Talent Manager will provide support to colleagues within highly aligned and autonomous Scrum Teams. Developing high performing teams in partnership with Scrum Masters and Product Owners. Advocating and building a culture of accountability, extreme ownership, innovation, and continuous learning.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: * Cultivate a World Class Engineering Organization.
* Support the full colleague lifecycle.
* Develop and implement data-driven strategies to acquire, develop and deploy talent to maximize the delivery of business value.
* Attract and acquire top tier talent; conduct new hire interviews, facilitating hiring decisions and building relationships with sourcing partners.
* Develop Engineering Talent through performance reviews, 1:1 s and goal setting.
* Identify and provide engineering specific opportunities for growth, investment, and development of professional craftsmanship.
* Administer Compensation, Rewards Management, Promotion Paths and Recognition opportunities.
* Deploy Engineering Talent into the organization; aligning the right talent to the right team. Identifying talent swapping opportunities to aid in the delivery of business value.
* Advocate and build a culture of accountability, extreme ownership, innovation, and continuous learning.
* Perform Retention Planning, manage lessons learned via exit interviews, and create opportunities for high employee engagement.
* Promote the evolution of engineering practices; better utilization of metrics, tools, and transformation of development methodologies.
* Lead teams through training phases; training needs analysis, strategy, curriculum design, delivery, post training support and value measurement.
* Establish clearly defined metrics and key agility indicators; keep track of individual and team(s) progress.
* Resolve interpersonal conflicts among team members.
* Partner with IT Leaders to deliver high quality business value and delight our customers.
* Leader in End-User Focus.
* Promote continuous improvement of Agile/Scrum Framework.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
REQUIRED SKILLS: * Demonstrated leadership skills
* Passion for developing people
* Tech Enthusiast
* Ability to think critically and constructively about complex talent and team problems, clearly communicate analysis, and present solutions to address the skills development needs of team members.
* Must have proven work experience as an \\"influencer\\"
* Ability to counsel and motivate others
* Conflict Management
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle.
* Good knowledge of Agile methodologies/framework
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: * 7+ years of direct management or supervision experience
* 7+ years of information technology/software engineering (or applicable area) experience
* Healthcare sector experience a plus
OUR COMPANY AND WHAT WE OFFER
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to: * Full medical, dental, vision, and vision benefits with employer funded HSA starting day 1
* Strong work/life balance with 15 days of PTO (starting) per year plus paid holidays
* Education assistance and tuition reimbursement along with ample opportunities for growth
* Time away from work programs including employer paid short-term and long-term disability, caregiver leave, BTO (bought-time off) options, company paid volunteer community service hours, and more
* Onsite fitness facilities, casual dress code- wear your jeans to work, and two comprehensive employee discount programs
* Health coaching, Employee Assistance Program, resiliency and stress management solutions, Adoption Assistance Program and additional resources to support your well-being
* Life & Accidental Death Dismemberment and additional Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care Insurance
* 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%
And so much more! Check out evicore.com/careers to see all of the perks and benefits we offer.