Personal Banking Consultant (Float) Full Time, Ocean County 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PERSONAL BANKING CONSULTANT (FLOAT) FULL TIME, OCEAN COUNTY
Job Locations US-NJ-Toms River | US-NJ-Lakewood | US-NJ-Jackson
Posted Date 2 months ago(8/20/2020 3:41 PM)
104 Route 37
This is a full-time PBC Float position. As a PBC "float" you will be scheduled based on the business needs throughout Ocean County NJ; Toms River, Jackson and Lakewood.
As a Personal Banking Consultant at Lakeland Bank your focus is to provide outstanding service to all clients. The Personal Banking Consultant coordinates all -customer functions within the retail branch office through a "one stop" customer assistance approach. Your role entails but is not limited to; basic teller transactions, opening and processing new accounts, providing customer centric answers to clients complex questions, addressing and resolving customer concerns and providing solid financial stewardship. You will be responsible for uncovering customers financial needs and suggest/refer products and services in a professional manner through the techniques learned in the Retail Sales and Product Training Program.
* Refer retail credit products and services
* Promote applications including types of loans available, rate and fees, processing and closing requirements
* Identify sales and referral opportunities both in traditional and non-traditional bank product areas
* Achieve cross-selling goals
* Deliver a "one stop" customer assistance approach
* Balance teller cash drawer, cash reconciliations and transfers to vault, TCR, TCD, ATM, and coin machine
* Order and ship currency and coin
* Monitor and promote sales activity contests
* Minimum of one year of related experience, prior teller experience is preferred
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Proven sales experience with a willingness to cross-sell the bank's various products and services
* Poised, positive, professional demeanor at all times
* Reliable and dependable in their work and attendance
* Ability to function as a team member and works well independently. Self-motivated
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
* Willing and able to work in branch locations within a reasonable distance from assigned locations on a temporary basis as required
* Eligible to register with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry)
* Must be bondable
All Lakeland Bank employees must be bondable. FBI background checks are required to confirm eligibility for bonding. Note: A guilty plea or criminal conviction will not necessarily preclude employment at Lakeland Bank.
Lakeland Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Current availability required:
* Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
* Saturday, 8:30am-12:30pm
When normal business hours resume, candidates availability required:
* Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30am-5:15pm
* Thursday, 8:30-6:15pm
* Saturday, 8:30am-1:15pm
*When working weekends, you will enjoy additional time off during the week.
Scheduled hours subject to change.