Pharmacy Technician Senior Certified Pharmacy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/7/2020
END DATE 7/8/2020
Apache Junction, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONPillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day, this means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy.
We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together. We want someone who loves coming to work every day, and most importantly, cares deeply about their team and adding value.
As a Certified Pharmacy Technician, you will play a critical role in assisting PillPack customers by aiding in the refill and transfer process of prescriptions over the phone with prescribers & pharmacies. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Request the transfer of existing customer prescriptions into PillPack's pharmacies
* Transcribe verbal prescriptions from external pharmacies
* Manage daily logs and collaborate with team to prioritize workload
* Work with the ongoing support team to enter appropriate drug, drug dose, time, instructions and prescriber information into the pharmacy filling system
* Communicate with providers to obtain new prescriptions and follow up on patient-related inquiries
* High school or equivalent diploma
* Active National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB or ExCPT)
* Active Arizona State Pharmacy Technician Registration
* 6+ months of relevant customer service experience
* 6+ months of relevant experience working with computer and web based tools
* Experience navigating and troubleshooting the internet
* Experience multi-tasking with phone and computer skills
* Experience recognizing and identifying patient medications
* 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
* Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
* Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail
* Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
* $18.00/hourly for Certified Pharmacy Technician (NHA or PTCB)
* Monday - Friday - 8:30am-5:00pm
* Monday - Friday - 9:00am-5:30pm
* Monday - Friday - 9:30am - 6:00pm
PandoLogic. Keywords: Pharmacy Technician, Location: Apache Junction, AZ - 85117