Physical Therapist, Full Time - Eddy Visiting Nurse & Rehab Assoc.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
PHYSICAL THERAPIST-FULL-TIME-CAPITAL DISTRICT
Eddy Visiting Nursing and Rehabilitation Association, based in Troy, NY and a member of St. Peter s Health Partners, is seeking a Full-Time physical therapist for the Capital District to join its team of dedicated healthcare providers. Enjoy excellent colleagues and strong system support in a rewarding environment.
POSITION HIGHLIGHTS: * RECOGNIZED LEADER: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
* QUALITY OF LIFE: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
* ADVANCEMENT: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
* WORK/LIFE: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
WHAT YOU WILL DO: * The Physical Therapist is responsible for managing a caseload of patients requiring home-based therapy, primarily post-acute or subacute. Based on populations served, the English language has been selected as the designated language for work within St. Peter s Health Partners. All employees are expected to communicate effectively in English to effectively address the needs of our patient population, promote efficiency within an emergency or other situations in which workers must speak a common language to promote safety or cooperative work assignments.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Promotes/provides physical therapy services in the home to assist the patient in achieving his/her optimal level of functioning.
* Evaluates and treats individuals with functional deficits secondary to neurologic, orthopedic and medical conditions.
* Care for one patient at a time. Once trained, enjoy the independence of starting and ending your day from home, Be on the front-line of the transitions in health care from inpatient settings to the community home health care is the future!
* Work schedule is Monday to Friday. Minimal weekend and holiday rotation. Flexible work schedule.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: * Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy program with a Bachelor of Science, Master s degree or Clinical Doctorate of physical therapy degree.
* Current NYS PT license and registration
* Minimum one year of experience
* Home care experience preferred, but not required
TRINITY HEALTH\'S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.