Physical Therapist 8/21/2020
North Florida Regional Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida -- North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC). NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
North Florida Regional Medical Center is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 177 hospitals and 119 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and Great Britain.
The Physical Therapist (PT) provides assessment, treatment and rehabilitative services to patients to improve mobility, relieve pain and disability.
* Designs, implements and documents appropriate initial plan of care and sets measurable goals based on patients' age, total needs perspective and environment
* Demonstrates and articulates sound clinical reasoning through synthesizing evaluation data from initial patient assessment, medical history and physician orders to develop a comprehensive plan of care. Follows intervention protocols and adapts conventional therapy techniques to meet the needs of the patient. Performs regular re-evaluations to determine patient progress and adjusts or alters plan of care accordingly.
* Records, monitors, and analyzes clinical data to review, reevaluate and modify treatment plan and goals.
* Demonstrates use of the interdisciplinary team approach to patient care; collaborates, confers and updates physician, patient, family and other team members regarding patient progress, treatment, and discharge planning.
* Determines when patient progress and goals have been met or medical necessity no longer warrants intervention. Establishes provisions for continuing services and makes referrals to other professionals regarding patient care as necessary.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
State of Florida Physical Therapist License
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.