Physical Therapist/PT-Home Health Bilingual Spanish-Actively Hiring During Covid 19
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/23/2020
Trilogy Home Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONCome join the Trilogy Home Healthcare team, where relationships matter and Teamwork makes the dream work! Excellent Patient care is our super power.. what"s yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency that is looking to add dynamic Bilingual PRN Physical Therapists / PT to our team of well seasoned clinicians to support our patients.
You will provide exceptional Physical Therapy Services to our patients in the comfort of their Home. If you have a passion for helping others and want to part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you.
- Graduate from an Physical Therapist curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association and American Physical Therapy Association.
- Must be Currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing
- Two (2) years experience; Home Health experience a plus!
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy"s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients. BR img src='https://career.staffingsoft.com/images/j012-97-2865.aspx'