Physician / Family Practice / Minnesota / Locum or Permanent / Family
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
Palm Health Resources
Park Rapids, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrestigious healthcare facility seeks Family Medicine Physician (OB optional)
We are seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our growing primary care team in Park Rapids, MN! This high-volume practice provides a wonderful small-town feel and team-focused atmosphere for someone to truly settle into a warm and welcoming community. Entire provider team includes Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nurse Midwifery, Pediatrics, General Surgery and Behavioral Health with exceptional support staff and many outreach specialty services provided weekly/monthly.
* Full-time, 1.0 FTE opportunity (36 patient contact hours; 32 patient contact hours if doing OB)
* Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
* Based in Park Rapids, MN with potential outreach to Menahga and Walker clinics
* Outpatient practice (opportunity for inpatient and nursing home rounds, if desired.)
* Procedures and OB services welcome but not required (130 deliveries per year)
* Average Clinic Patients per day:15-20
* Call Coverage: 1:10 via telephone
* Onsite Services Include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nurse Midwifery, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, General Surgery/Wound Care, Diabetes Education, Dietitian, Infusion Center, Path/Lab, Radiology/Imaging, Physical Therapy & Weight Loss/Bariatrics
* Outreach Services Include: Audiology, Oncology, Dermatology, ENT, Cardiology, Nephrology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry & Rheumatology
* NHSC and state loan repayment qualifying site
* The Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team and works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
* BC/BE Family Medicine
$183,000 - $239,000