Physician / Family Practice / Montana / Permanent / Family Practice Jo
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Seaboard Physician Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking a full-time, board-eligible/board-certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join a dedicated team of four providers at Clinic in Libby Montana, offering full-spectrum primary care. This clinic boasts on-site laboratory and diagnostic services, and a telemedicine program. the clinic utilizes Meditech as it's EMR. Experience all that Northwest Montana has to offer from Libby, a beautiful and welcoming community.
* Generous hiring incentives and relocation assistance
* Significant loan repayment options are available
* Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
* Enjoy working with a collegial group in an established practice
Where You\'ll Live
Explore the beauty of NW Montana where the Big Sky meets the rugged Cabinet Mountains. Medical Center in Libby, MT is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician that will love the area as much as they will love their new role at the medical center's family medicine clinic! People in our community punch in to work at the start of the day, then punch out a couple of miles outdoors at days end. Those miles could look different for everybody: it may be on a bike trail, an evening run, floating the amazing Kootenai river, a quick hike to one of the many area mountain lakes, or a scenic drive around the Cabinets. People in other cities have pictures of mountains on their walls. Here in Libby, we do too; they're called windows!
It's a work hard, play harder kind of mentality in Libby, which is only natural when you have such a great culture and outdoor amenities right outside your door. Come check us out - we're the right kind of remote. No gates. No fees. No crowds. In other words, perfect.
Who You\'ll Work For
Medical Center is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with services and technology that goes far beyond what you would expect from a facility our size. Our state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services, laboratory technology, and new private, spacious facilities bridge the gap bringing sophisticated healthcare services to your back door. It is the goal of our staff to treat everyone with the warmth and compassion they would their own family, while providing our patients with the quality care they deserve.
* You will practice at our Family Medicine Clinic with the full support of the medical center
* You will complete charts electronically in Meditech.
* You will work in a well-established practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and clinical support staff.
* You will provide Internal Medicine/Family Practice care to a wide range of patients.
* You will practice in an outpatient setting, with potential for inpatient practice.
* You will see 20 patients per day on average.
* You will have the additional support of two MA's, on site LCSW, as well as a Pharmacy.
* Vacation Days - 248 hours per year
* Bonus capability
* Flexible hours with ability for work life balance.
* HSRA Eligible
* Board certified or Board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
* Member of ABIM or AAFP
* Montana State Medical License & DEA.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States.
* Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service-oriented environment.
* Customer service skills including but not limited to: appreciation for importance of the customer/patient experience of care, pleasant voice and demeanor, positive attitude and good communication skills. Maintains a neat/professional appearance.
* Demonstrate skill in applying the principles, methods and techniques of medicine to provide on-going patient care. Develop and maintain skills in taking medical histories, performing physical exams, interpreting findings, ordering and interpreting laboratory tests and imaging studies, diagnosing medical conditions, formulating and prescribing treatment plans. Prepare and maintain clinical documentation and respond to incoming correspondence. Actively seek opportunities to function as part of a team and assist with developing and maintaining department quality assurance and patient safety standards. Establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, families, medical staff, and the public. Demonstrate ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.