Physician / Family Practice / New York / Permanent / IM or FP With Spo
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAn exciting opportunity for an internal or family medicine physician with a sports medicine option is now available in New York. The office is next to a large ortho group and is currently vacant. The incoming physician will set up with two advanced practice providers to start.There is also an option to work four or five days a week. You will see an average of 20 patients per day. You will enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
This opportunity has a two year income guarantee then RVUs, 20 patients per day meets the IG and then you make more in RVU upward from there. You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice insurance, health/vision/dental insurances, PTO, 5 days of CME and $4,500, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Discover an excellent work-life balance in NY's Capital District. You can choose to live in an Albany suburb that is a medium-sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job #.
* Two-year income guarantee then RVUs
* State-of-the-art office with procedure room
* Growing group practice, new office
* 2 advanced practice providers to start
* See 20 patients per day
* Option for 4- or 5-day workweek
* Phone call is 1:4 or better
* Excellent work-life balance in New York
* Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail