Physician / General Practice / Wisconsin / Locum tenens / General Prac 9/11/2020
All Medical Personnel
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SPECIALTIES ACCEPTED: FP, IM, GP (If there are additional specialties not listed, we can ask the client if they will accept)
SHIFTS: Based on provider's availability - make your own schedule!
* Veteran Disability Exams-Compensation and Pension
* Physical Exams only | No treatment | No Prescribing!
* Range of Motion Testing, Stress Testing, Muscle strength testing, range of motion testing, respiratory conditions, cardiovascular conditions (Ischemic Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease), peripheral nerves and nerve root related conditions, rectal/pelvic exams, and pap smears
* Veterans per day: varies based upon availability and # of DBQ's
* If provider graduated from a school outside of the US, they will need to provide their ECFMG certificate.
* Strong computer skills necessary
* 1 years' experience in specialty
* Malpractice Insurance Coverage
* Competitive rates paid per report
* Will offer mileage up to 50 miles
* Local only - no lodging
If you're interested,
* Email CV to
* Call us at
Visit us at to view our massive library of available locum tenens positions.