Physician / Geriatrics / New York / Permanent / Geriatrician Needed in 9/13/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A new geriatrician opportunity is now available at a health center in New York. The facility has a growing patient demand, and you will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. The support staff includes nurse practitioners and a range of other support staff providing office-based care as well as treating patients in hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities. They welcome candidates that are experienced as well as newly trained. Come and be part of a shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better, easier, and healthier.
This employed opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation time, 5 CME days and $3,500, a fully funded pension plan in addition to a 403b, relocation assistance, and an internal loan repayment program that pays $150k over 4 years. In addition you will receive dedicated onboarding support.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Arthur Moran at or email your CV and reference to . Refer to job number .
* Internal loan program, $150k over 4 years
* $20k sign-on bonus
* Fully funded pension plan and a 403b
* Traditional Geri position with minimum call
* Provide office-based care as well as treat patients in hospital, nursing homes and assisted living
* Suburban and rural practice options
* Multidisciplinary care team on-site
* International Airport 6 miles SW of downtown
* Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail