Physician / Internal Medicine / Georgia / Permanent / IM With Pain Man
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONA new internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a full service clinic in Georgia. They are looking for a physician with pain management experience. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. All lab and test equipment is on-site. If you are someone who has an excellent bedside manner that genuinely wants quality patient outcomes this may be the job for you. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with the ability for profit sharing in future. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, and CME stipend.
Dalton is a great community in which to live and work. It is a beautiful city conveniently located on I-75 between Atlanta and Chattanooga. The town boasts a superb entertainment district featuring local dining options, bars, taverns, live music, and eclectic shops.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Pepe Rubino at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
* Ability for profit sharing in the future
* Outpatient only
* Full service clinic
* Monday through Friday schedule
* Must have an excellent bedside manner
* Must have pain management experience
* All lab and test equipment on-site
* Located between Atlanta and Chattanooga
* Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail