Physician - Internal Medicine, Primary Care 6/5/2020
Yale New Haven Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Primary Care clinicians -take your career to the next level.
Internal Medicine - Bridgeport, Connecticut
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting internal and family medicine-trained physicians to join an established primary care practice in Fairfield County in Connecticut.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Generous loan assistance program offered to primary care physicians
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation's leading health systems
- Volunteer faculty appointment opportunities with Yale School of Medicine
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
- Private practice model
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
To learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Sophie Kotomski at Sophie.Kotomski@ynhh.org or Call or Text: 203-502-6537
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.