Physician / ObGyn / Maryland / Permanent / Unique Opportunity in Maryl 9/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY An exciting OB/GYN opportunity is now available to help create an employed practice in Maryland within a physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Practice OB/GYN in a family-oriented shore area with an extraordinary work-life balance including a 4-day workweek. The call schedule will be 1 day per week, and 1:5 weekends. The facility does more than 2,000 deliveries annually, has level 2 nursery care, a da Vinci robot, in-house anesthesia, and an array of specialty and subspecialty services. Come build a practice with 4 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners.
This employed opportunity has a base compensation and incentives using national MGMA guidelines. You will also receive generous benefits, including a sign-on bonus, relocation, CME allowances. and more.
Come live and practice on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. This town is large enough to have plenty to do in the clean, well-kept downtown; and, you will be located only thirty minutes from both the Chesapeake Bay and Maryland's Atlantic beaches.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
* Competitive base compensation and incentives
* Create an employed practice
* Physician-led, professionally-managed multi-specialty group
* Enjoy a familial sense of collegiality
* Work-life balance including a 4-day workweek
* Call: 1 day per week and 1:5 weekends
* da Vinci robot on-site
* Access to the beach and Chesapeake Bay
* Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail