Physician / Pulmonology / Virginia / Permanent / Pulmonary Critical Ca 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY An academic community hospital in Virginia needs an additional pulmonary critical care physician due to growth. They are also open to a pulmonology-only physician. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a very light 1:4 call. There are IM and FM residents that have ICU rotations and teaching opportunities are available. The incoming physician will work out of 1 hospital where there is a sleep lab, navigation bronchoscopy, and EBUS. Come join 3 pulmonary critical care physicians, 2 NPs with 1 NP that specializes in sleep medicine.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary plus production and quality bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. There is also a possibility for loan repayment.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
* Base salary guarantee plus wRVU and quality bonuses
* Join a team of pulmonary critical care physicians and 2 NPs
* Open to pulmonology-only
* Academic community hospital
* Opportunities to teach residents
* On-site sleep center
* Navigational bronchoscopy and EBUS
* Hiring due to growth
* Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail