Physician / Radiology / Missouri / Permanent / Interventional Neurorad
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Britt Medical Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin a highly experienced and professional team of providers and caregivers that are committed to their community and colleagues. Currently seeking a fellowship-trained Orthopedic Trauma physician to work with a five to six physicians with our Orthopedic Trauma group in Springfield, Missouri.
* Six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties
* Full-time Orthopedic fellow in Springfield
* Accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety
* Named five times to U.S. News & World Report's Best Regional Hospitals list
What we offer:
* A competitive base salary
* A comprehensive benefits package
* Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
* 24/7 management
* Operating rooms and clinics throughout the week - 1-day admin per week
* A one-to-one assignment of PA to physician
* Strong leaders to support the Orthopedic Trauma program and strong general surgery trauma partners
* MD or DO
* Board Certified or Board Eligible
Why the Springfield Area?