Physician / Radiology - Neuroradiology / Missouri / Permanent / Interv
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Britt Medical Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking a BC/BE, fellowship-trained interventional neuroradiologist or dual-trained interventional radiologist/interventional neuroradiologist to join a highly experienced multispecialty group that are committed to their community and colleagues.
* General diagnostic neuroradiology
* Treatment of aneurysms, stroke embolectomy, cerebral angiograms, myelograms and lumbar punctures
* Growing stroke program
* Level 1 trauma, stroke and STEMI centers
* Group includes nine neurosurgeons, one interventional neuroradiologist and two physiatrists.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive base salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Relocation assistance and signing incentive
* Favorable call coverage
* MD or DO
* Board Certified or Board Eligible
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # & email address to for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.