Physician - Urology 5/7/2020
Santa Fe, NM
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in the beautiful mountain-west city of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Santa Fe sees over 300 sunny days per year, all four seasons, commute times under 15 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, as well as a thriving cultural, art, and music scene. We have easy access to skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, fishing, and more. Our 200 bed facility is a Level III trauma center, the only trauma center in Northern New Mexico, is a CMS-rated 5-star facility, and serves a seven county area with over 300,000 residents. We have an integrated clinician group which employs around 180 physicians and advanced practice clinicians and have proudly served the northern New Mexico communities for over 150 years.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent Urology Specialists is a well-established team of two Board Certified Urologists and a Nurse Practitioner, tenured support staff, and management team.
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Employed model with well-established, mission-minded not-for-profit organization
- Beautiful clinic located just steps away from main hospital and ORs -- pharmacy, lab, and imaging on campus
- Dedicated support staff and tenured team of clinicians in a collegial environment
- Lifestyle friendly location at the base of the Rockies, visit http://santafe.org/
- Competitive salary plus productivity bonus, sign on bonus and relocation assistance provided
- Annual CME and licensure/membership dues funded
- Occurrence based malpractice covered
- Comprehensive benefits package offered including 403b with employer contribution from day one and fully paid disability coverage
Interested applicants -- please submit CV to Heather Rising, Director Physician Recruitment & Integration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We proudly offer smoke-free campuses and robust employee wellness programs.
Please - no agency solicitation.
Requirements: Candidates must be board certified or eligible. Experience with robotics preferred.