Physicians and Surgeons 2/23/2020
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking for a position that offers consistent work, predictable pay and a stable work environment?
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a part time opportunity available for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Primary Care Physician at the Fort McPherson community based outpatient VA clinic in Atlanta, GA.
Scope of practice:
- Responsible for referrals to specialists, ordering and or performing procedures, ordering and monitoring all medications as well as handling the acute needs of all patients.
- Provide assessment, health history, physical examination, and patient education to Military Veterans.
- Document and observation changes in patient s condition.
- Collaborate with health team member to assure positive patient outcomes.
- Must possess good organizational skills
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine (ABIM) or Family Medicine (ABFM)
- Any full and unrestricted state license
- Active DEA registration
- 2 years of clinical experience outside of residency
- Active BLS and ALCS certifications
- Complete VA mandatory course requirements
- Minimum of 3 Peer References that can attest to your clinical ability within the past 2 years
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law