Physicians and Surgeons
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/24/2019
END DATE 2/7/2020
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources is actively recruiting for a civilian Emergency Medicine Physician at the Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center located in Augusta, GA. Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN shifts available.
- Opportunity to provide quality medical care to our Nation's Veterans
- 24,000 annual ED volume
- 10 hour shifts
- Fast Track attached to ED
- Admissions rate of approximately 17%-20%
- Any Active, Unrestricted State License
- Board Certified by the American Board of Specialties in Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible
- At least 1 year of experience outside of residency program completion
- Active BLS and ALCS Certifications
- Active DEA Registration
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.