Physicians and Surgeons 7/25/2020
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Emergency Medicine Physician at the San Diego Naval Medical Center in San Diego, CA.
- Full-time, part-time and PRN opportunities!
- 8.5 and 13 hour shifts
- Provide teaching and supportive services to medical students, interns, Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant Fellows and/or residents.
- Respond to all codes and render all available emergency procedures and treatment to stabilize patients in cases of serious illness or injury.
- 60,000 annual patient ED visits
- Provide Emergency Medical care to the Active Duty Men and Women and their families for those stationed at Naval Station San Diego.
- Any active state license
- Possess board certification in Emergency Medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine or the American Osteopathic Association.
- Possess a minimum of three years of experience within the last four years as an Emergency Medicine Physician.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Active DEA registration
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.