Physicians Assistant - Emergency Room
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/28/2019
END DATE 1/18/2020
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Long Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time Physician Assistant-Emergency Medicine opportunity available at the VA Medical Center in Long Beach, California.
Job Details: Ind.Other
- 12 hour shifts available 8:00am to 8:00pm and 10:00am to 10:00pm. Part time and PRN shifts available
- Level II ED
- Unit Averages 80 patients per day
- Integrated EMR system
- Physician and Physician Assistant coverage
- Incredible coastal attractions
- NCCPA Certification
- Any active State Physician Assistant License
- Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience working in Emergency Care
- Appropriate experience and qualifications will meet and exceed the needs of the individual ordering facility
- Current BLS & ACLS life support certifications
- Active DEA registration
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.