Pick-Up and Delivery Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO: * All aspects of pickup and delivery of new and retreaded commercial tires, casings and other types of tire pickup and delivery between Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers locations, customers and Goodyear dealers.
* Maintain customer relationships including building and maintaining customer satisfaction.
* Assist with loading and unloading commercial tires, casings, wheels, mounted wheel assemblies and related products while following all safety rules and procedures.
* Responsible for documentation completion with delivery.
* Provide \\"Service Excellence - Always\\" to meet the service goals of the location and of customers.
* Keep all documents and maintenance records up to date on equipment assigned, e.g.,DOT Log.
* Perform any additional duties as assigned by management.
* Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: * Minimum 6 months of relevant driving experience
* Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
* Current CDL required.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* No relocation is being offered for this position
* Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: * High school diploma or GED
CANDIDATE CRITERIA: * Strong oral and written communication ability.
* Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
* Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
* Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.