PKI Security Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/31/2020
END DATE 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONIF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
We operate the award-winning School of Cybersecurity and the Cyber Certified Experts (CCE) program. We pride ourselves that our education and certification programs are supported by full-time professionals defending organizations and systems in the field. This means that training and certification are practical and supported by real-life experience. Members of our team have the opportunity to teach courses, develop course material, as well as materials for certification programs. As an employee, you will have the opportunity to expand your proficiency by building the proficiency of other cyber professionals.
Looking for a PKI Security Engineer to leverage our existing ServiceNow and Venafi solution to receive, review requests for, and issue certificates for the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Consult with other members of project team and end users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation
* Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
* Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures
* Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment
* Customer focus for supporting hundreds of USPS applications / services using thousands of certificates
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3+ years of professional work experience in a related field such as Public Key Infrastructure, Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization.
* Familiarity with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework of Change/Incident/Problem management
* Experience with ServiceNow
* Strong communication skills in dealing with IT developers and system administrators
* Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi)
* Experienced in digital certificate management processes, and leading practices, or infrastructure IT background in some or all of the following disciplines: Systems Administration (Windows, Unix OS), Network administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization.
* Powershell or other scripting experience preferred
* Bachelor s Degree
* The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity Certified Expert certifications.
3+ years of professional work experience in a related field such as Public Key Infrastructure, Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization.
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.