Plant Administrator 12/6/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ARE TO BE PART OF A PASSIONATE AND HARD-WORKING TEAM EAGER TO DRIVE OUR BUSINESS FORWARD AND EXCEED CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS?
APPLY NOW AND MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH AIRGAS AS AN
PLANT ADMINISTRATOR IN MIAMIVILLE, OH!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Plant Administrator serves as a primary administrative operations contact providing administrative support to a Branch location which may include answering phones and assisting customers with questions, data investigation, reporting and maintaining documentation and process of all shipment tickets, daily production records, billing, material planning, purchase orders and inventory and quality control.
* Interacts with customers both within the Plant and over the phone and provides assistance with accounts as needed.
* Answers phones and respond to customer requests. Provides customers with product and service information.
* Serves as the go-to person for office inquiries and customer service. Assists outside sales team with any administrative branch issues.
* Researches customer issues as it pertains to invoicing, cylinder balances, or any other account information.
* Organizes Plant administrative operations, procedures, and filing systems.
* Issues and receives customer purchase orders.
* Data entry of customer accounts, contract maintenance and pricing, and entry of customer credits into SAP.
* Assists in maintaining, weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
* Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
* Schedules shipments with third party vendors
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* High School Diploma or GED Required. Associates degree or higher preferred.
* Prior administrative support experience preferably in the welding or gas industry and/or supporting sales. In lieu of experience, may consider additional education beyond the minimum required as a trade-off.
* Prior experience using SAP and/or databases a plus.
* Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules, regulations, procedures which are applicable to this positions responsibilities.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
WHO WE ARE:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products, and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading technology and innovations.
CHECK OUT WHAT A CAREER AT AIRGAS CAN OFFER YOU!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the team?
Great place to work with great growth potential - Director, Atlanta
Opportunity to advance and a great safety program - Driver, Cheshire
Fun people to work with and flexible management - Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability