Plant Controller, Cooper Lighting Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/1/2020
END DATE 4/29/2020
Signify North America Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE
Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people s lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
Working as the Plant Controller for our Denver-based manufacturing facility you will plan, coordinate, monitor and lead all accounting and finance functions for the Denver facility. This role provides direct assistance to the Plant Manager, General Manager and accounting personnel as required and develops and maintains an accounting system that assures the financial records are compete accurate and in compliance with company policy.
WHAT YOU LL DO
* Prepare annual profit plan.
* Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variance, identify business drivers and evaluate their impact on planned objectives.
* Develop cost savings metrics and track economic trends for TWE projects.
* Serve as financial business partner to operational leaders.
* Develop and execute monthly financial processes,
* Prepare and review SOX documentation; improve financial and business practices.
* Responsible for balance sheet integrity.
* Manager staff of accounting/finance professionals.
* Provide leadership and oversight of on-going supply chain management and the annual physical inventory to reduce inventory variances.
WHAT YOU LL NEED
* Experience managing people
* A minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in finance
* BA/BS Finance or Accounting or related from an accredited institution
* US GAAP, Cost Accounting, FP&A, SAP financials, experience with internal/external audits, proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
* Well-developed managerial, analytical and strategic thinking skills; ability to work independently as well as part of a team; well-developed communication skills; operates with high degree of integrity and trust.
ABOUT COOPER LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
We question, we seek, and we solve. Because building a better world means asking tough questions and pushing harder for answers. Together with our customers, we create solutions that build a better world. At Cooper Lighting Solutions, we push past the ordinary to build brighter.
WHAT WE PROMISE
We re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Concerning US based roles: Signify is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Signify is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.