Plant Production Worker 6/15/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY: There are a variety of jobs associated with meat processing that employees may perform in a processing facility. The work environment is steady and fast-paced. On-the-job training provided; related experience is not necessary.
* Perform a variety of tasks that require manual material handling and the use of hand tools, knives, machinery and equipment while processing, packaging and shipping pork products
* Physically demanding work that can require the use of some or all body parts and muscle groups
* Good hand-eye coordination and upper extremity motor skills are essential for most job tasks
* Additional essential functions may be applicable to specific jobs
* High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
* Must be 18 years or older
* Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 10 pounds.
* Must be able to work in a cold or hot environment
* Ability to stand on concrete for a minimum of 8 hours daily.
* Starting pay $16.00 per hour
* +$.20 per hour shift differential for B shift
* +$.30 per hour shift differential for C shift
* Overtime pay available after 40 hours
* Grade pay ranges from $16.00 - $18.30
* Insurance including medical, vision, dental, prescription drugs and life insurance -- starts after 90 days
* 401K retirement program
* 3 Vacation Days ( 1 after 90 days, 180 days and 270 days of service)
* 1 week (after 1 year of service)
* 2 weeks (after 3 years of service)
* 3 weeks (after 9 years of service)
* 4 weeks (after 20 years of service)
* 5 weeks (after 25 years of service)
* Holidays - 8 paid holidays after the employees' probationary period is completed
* Perfect Attendance Bonus -- employees are eligible for $.50 per hour worked, paid weekly
* Referral Bonus -- $1,000 for each referred hire (if employee and referred hire are both active after 6 months)
* Assistance with locating housing in Guymon, OK and the surrounding area
* On-the-Job training with advancement opportunities
WHY JOIN SEABOARD FOODS?
* Traditional benefits include: competitive pay, affordable medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, retirement savings plans for full-time and active employees, flexible spending accounts, life/AD&D insurance, family life insurance and employee assistance program.
* Other benefits: career training and advancement, discounted pork products, employee referral bonuses, wellness programs, annual family events and discount programs.
ABOUT SEABOARD FOODS:
At Seaboard Foods, we create the most sought-after pork. Together, more than 5,000 employees in six states work in our farms, feed mills, and processing plant, to produce Prairie Fresh(R) pork, and at our wholly owned subsidiary High Plains Bioenergy, a producer of biogas, biodiesel and compressed natural gas. A top U.S. pork producer/processor and leading exporter to 30+ countries, we are committed to the pursuit of pork perfection, seeking a better way to produce wholesome pork and connect every step between our farms and family tables. This ensures the well-being of our animals, the environment, our employees and the communities we call home.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Visit the following URL for ore information: