Platform Customer Service Admin-Temp
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/28/2019
END DATE 2/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Company
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.
Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
Are you a self-motivated, confident, and passionate customer service representative with top-notch logistics know-how.
In this role you'll be… serving as primary liaison between our distribution partners and internal customer service representatives.
You'll have an opportunity to… join a team of experienced professionals dedicated to customer service and apply your skills to help improve customer relationships, share best practices from industry experience and creatively solve problems within logistics.
You should possess… Minimum of 5 years of International Business Administration or Logistics experience with focus in customer service.
Great package including Bonus, CAREER Growth and Great Benefits…
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
* Act as interface and support for US Customer Service for questions relating for order flow: delays, reschedules, expediting, tracking.
* Ensure merchandise, supplies, and equipment are forwarded timely.
* Communicate with shipping companies to prevent delivery issues.
* Ensure timely manner communication with customers and any other partner (carrier, custom broker, etc).
* Track and investigate complaints.
* Process Export documents; maintain necessary records, declarations, files, KPI's and reports.
* Daily / weekly metric tracking.
* Light inventory control activities.
Desired Education and/or Experience:
* International Business Administration Associates degree or related discipline.
* SAP or Oracle, Microsoft Office Suite.
* Customer service; business acumen.
* Bilingual (Spanish) and previous Supply Chain experience are pluses.
Keene, New Hampshire is a small college-town where you'll find a charming downtown Main Street teeming with shops, restaurants and a retro movie theater. Employees also enjoy a great range of outdoor activities close by such as skiing and hiking.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law..