Plating Operator-1st shift (temp to hire) 6/3/2020
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Scope:
Responsible for processing work through the Plating area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the plating process, ensuring quality, compliance to specifications, and a constant flow of work through the plating line.
- Prepare boards prior to processing.
- Load and unload boards in the line.
- Set and monitor plating times and current loads according to JTI and Run Cards.
- Perform necessary inspections to ensure quality and compliance.
- Complete documentation as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Generates, accumulates, and handles hazardous wastes generated in daily operations, as directed by the Environmental, Health and Safety Manager.
- Responsibilities include the reporting of all accidents, near misses and safety concerns. Perform their job duties utilizing the required and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Full participation in safety training and the ability to understand and follow the directions identified in Job Safety Analysis (JSA), PPE Assessments, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all Safety Procedures and Alerts.
Job Qualifications and Prerequisites:
- High school diploma or equivalent, basic English and mathematical skills, reads and understands blueprints and procedures, and has general interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of equipment processes in the plating area preferred.
- Familiar with SPC.
- Flexible, able to work and be cross trained in any position throughout the department as needed.
- Team player with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented. Readily accepts directions and additional responsibilities.
- Regular attendance is an essential job function of this position.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Be able to obtain a Security Clearance
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.