PM Equipment Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONNRI has an unwavering commitment to the health and safety of our team members, especially during this pandemic. To ensure the health and safety of our team we have the following COVID-19 safety measures in place: * On-site COVID-19 and antibody testing every two-weeks (available for family members too at no cost).
* All team members temperature screened when entering the warehouse.
* All team members to wear face coverings, and are provided face shields while in the warehouse.
* Increased cleaning schedule using third party resources.
* Weekly fumigation of high traffic/touch areas using third party resource.
* Creation of COVID-19 specific internal email to support immediate feedback channel for team members.
* Ongoing training and communication around COVID-19.
NRI truly cares, and invests in doing what we can to keep all team members safe.
Under the direction of the Department Supervisor, or his or her designate, performs all functions related to the operation of the warehouse and related material handling duties. With a focus on results, will support and drive progress ensuring timely processing of product and commitments by the Operations team, while collaborating closely with the supervisor and all functional areas of the organization to drive process improvement and innovation within NRI.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES * Equipment Operator - Material Handling Equipment (MHE) - Operating motorized warehouse machinery - NRI Certification Required.
* Operate forklifts (all types), electric pallet-jacks and other motorized material handling equipment in a safe manner, and follow all safety procedures when working around machines.
* Inbound audit - Safely unloading goods from delivery vehicle, locating to specific grid and ensuring goods are accurately processed through the inbound audit stations.
* MIA - investigating items that are missing and reporting on inventory discrepancies.
* QC - verifying variances for quality control.
* Lost Found Investigator - Cycle counting and investigating lost product as a result of the cycle count process.
* Shipping - Assist Lead Shipper in the shipping process and loading of product.
* All duties as assigned to Order Fulfillment Processor, as needed.
* Follow NRI Safety Rules, Safety Procedures, Security Protocol and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Maintain cleanliness for the warehouse and ensure adequate supplies are available.
* Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy condition at all times.
* Ensure skids are sorted, stacked and in good repair, removing any damaged skids.
* Identify information by categorizing, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes.
* Ability to decipher strings of numbers and descriptions while matching it exactly to information given.
* This position is required to consult with and/or co-ordinate activities with other employees in the organization.
* Ensures that goods are located and stored in a safe and efficient manner, and rotated as required.
* Performs other duties as requested.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS * Proficient technical capabilities, including the operation of motorized equipment, use of a scanner.
* Tier one WMS experience (Aspire) preferred.
* Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
* Decisions have a critical effect on the organization s reputation, team members, client services, policies or operations.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS * High school diploma preferred
* 1- 3 years of relevant work experience.
* MHE experience required, OSHA certification a plus
* Physical ability to carry out the duties, including the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, walking and standing for extended periods, frequent stooping and bending, climbing ladders, and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
* Experience preferred in continuous improvements to drive customer fulfillment, quality, efficiency and safety.
Powered by JazzHR