PPM Maintenance Mechanic- Welding Experience Needed- Full-time Regular- Ongoing Maintenance- (ADM) 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
Backed by more than 40 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Mechanics are expected to properly diagnose, replace, and/or repair manufacturing equipment by utilizing appropriate tooling, and material to accomplish maintenance functions including but not limited to the following: inspections, troubleshooting, repairing, lubricating, removing, and replacing components on equipment. Must be able to solve problems by studying drawings, and technical publications if necessary. Employees will practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures; comply with all costumer rules and safety procedures and policies.
A Mechanic will perform as a skilled team member in the continuous improvement of preventive maintenance, installation, and repair of industrial equipment. Needs to have welding experience.
* Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
* Possess the ability to use the English language to communicate (both verbally and in writing) accurately and concisely on technical matters
* Must be a team player
* Read and interpret electrical system schematics/drawings
* Have a valid Driver's License.
* Experience in commercial and/or industrial maintenance
* Have a complete set of basic hand tools appropriate for industrial maintenance and repair (company will provide specialized tools)
* General knowledge of bearings, conveyors, drives, gearboxes, pumps, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
* Ability to stoop, bend, and manipulate tools in small spaces
* Ability to perform work at heights
* Ability to frequently lift and/or move varied objects up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
* 2+ years of industrial maintenance experience
* Rigger, Forklift, Knowledge of hand and power tools and fab skills
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled