Practice Manager-Cardiology 5/3/2020
Maine Medical Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY
Exciting leadership opportunity to manage a dynamic, busy cardiology practice with specialties in general cardiology, electrophysiology & interventional. The ideal candidate will have a passion for patient care, customer service and experience managing a large team in an extremely fast-paced environment and will embrace working collaboratively with physicians and advanced practice providers. The practice manager partners with the medical director of the cardiology practice to lead the team in providing high quality patient care and achieving organizational goals. Previous management experience in a large outpatient physician practice, a focus on employee engagement, and a drive for continuous process improvement with strong EMR skills is highly desired.
This position is responsible for supervising both clinical and administrative staff, and coordinating the daily operations to ensure a smooth workflow and optimum productivity while maintaining patient, staff and physician satisfaction.
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
* License/Certifications: N/A
* Experience: Two or more years' management/supervisory experience required. Hospital/outpatient clinic management preferred.
* Knowledge of medical facility procedures
* Knowledge and understanding of financials including AP and AR
* Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques
* Skills in planning, organizing, delegating and supervising
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
* Strong computer skills
* Ability to read, interpret and apply policies and procedures
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to effectively interact with patients, medical staff and the public
* Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.