This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/9/2020
END DATE 1/24/2020
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Pre-Access Registration Specialist.
Youre equally comfortable with customer service and technology.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Pre-Access Registration Specialist you need to know how to:
* Coordinate patient encounter utilizing multiple system applications: various registration applications, clinical operating systems, eligibility verification systems, medical necessity applications, scanning repository
* Be responsible for identification of copay and deductibles, communicating patient financial responsibility to patient prior to date of service, and collection of such patient responsibility prior to service
* Coordinate self-pay patient flow to Financial Counselor or program eligibility vendor for identification of possible eligibility for public benefits, those in need of financial assistance or those capable of making payment at time of service or prior to service date
* Review input and audit quality to assure accuracy in all aspects of the position, particularly patient type, financial class and insurance codes
* Demonstrate complete understanding and ability to apply registration policies and procedures
* Remain flexible in scheduling to meet department and organizational needs to accommodate the registration process
* Be responsible for meeting productivity and quality measures
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* High School diploma or GED equivalent, required
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in acute care, medical office or insurance, required
* Knowledge of HIPAA regulations, required
* Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications), required
* CHAA (Certified Health Access Associate), preferred
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being a Pre-Access Registration Specialist on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Located in Broomfield, CO
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities