Teacher, Metro West
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2019
END DATE 10/9/2019
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONBright Horizons is hiring Certified Infant, Toddler, and Preschool Teachers in the Metro West Area of MA!
Positions are available :
Staples Child Care Center
Bright Horizons at Sudbury
Bright Horizons at Wellesley
Bright Horizons at Boxborough
Bright Horizons at Wayland
Bright Horizons at Natick
Bright Horizons at Newton
Bright Horizons at Boston Scientific
University Campus Child Care
As a Teacher at Bright Horizons, you ll have the opportunity to work with children in our infant, toddler, and/or preschool programs. You ll enjoy a warm and supportive environment where you are encouraged to share your passion for early childhood education with children, parents and co-workers. You will work alongside a talented team of educators in state-of-the-art classrooms and pass on your love of learning to young, eager minds. Your guidance and positive reinforcement will help set the stage for many incredible milestones to come.
At Bright Horizons, you ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement, including the opportunity to earn your ECE college degree for FREE! Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives, and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
How will you inspire our future generation?
What you will do as a Child Care Teacher:
* Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughter and experience the wonder of children participating in activities you planned
* Observe children s interests and work with co-workers to develop creative ideas for engaging curriculum
* Record and share children s triumphs and progress with parents, relating that continued safety and attention to their individual basic care needs is a top priority
* Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions
* Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
* Minimum 18 years old, with high school diploma/GED
* Experience working with young children in a group setting
* CDA, associate, or bachelor's degree in ECE/related field preferred
* Must meet state and center qualifications for positions
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO English and EEO Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.