Pricing Management Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/21/2019
END DATE 1/28/2020
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRICING MANAGER DIRECTOR
The Price Management Director is responsible for defining the price strategy and securing its implementation for area of responsibility. The role closely cooperates and aligns activities with sales, marketing and finance roles as well as other relevant stakeholders (e.g. global roles) to harmonize pricing activities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develops a healthy pricing culture with a strong appreciation for the importance of price, capturing value and being rewarded through price for delivering premium value to customers
* Defines the price strategy and secures its implementation
* Establishes a Profit optimized Pricing (POP) infrastructure to secure the right Go-to-Market pricing across geographies, a hygiene price logic and price-volume mix
* Defines TAS strategy based on analyzing its TAS structure (e.g. discounts, trade spend, bonus, rebate) and secures their implementation
* Proposes and monitors a price increase process, incl. recommending price adjustments based on continuous monitoring of market conditions (competitor pricing and activities) and cost drivers, and delivers support tools (e.g. communication)
* Leads the development and implementation of innovative pricing / revenue strategies, approaches and methodologies based on the market landscape, product offering, targeted segments, service excellence, capacity considerations etc.
* Builds excellent relations and networks to play a strategic role in the development of product, customer and Goto-Market strategies.
WHO YOU ARE
* 8-10 years of strong Finance and Business experience
* Ability to drive results
* Strong communication skills and able to work with senior leaders
* Innovative thinker with progressive approach to moving an organization forward
* Able to work in and manage a complex organization
* Ambiguous and influential at all levels
* Global experience: US and Europe
* MBA is required
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
APPLICATION END DATE: