Principal Elect Design Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/5/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDate: Aug 1, 2020
Location: San Jose, CA, US
Company: Cypress Semiconductor Corporation JOB ID
Requisition Id:- 20686 JOB DESCRIPTION
* Participate in architecture definition and modeling.
* Contribute to micro-architecture specification and reviews.
* Review industry standard specs and ensure IPs are kept up to date for compliance.
* Define design partitioning for efficient IP/sub-system/full chip implementation
* Review and provide feedback on verification plans and methodology.
* Drive block/chip/system level development and execution.
* Work with Hard IP designers, verification, validation, Firmware engineers and architects to produce thoroughly verified, robust IP
* Actively participate in post-silicon bring-up, validation and compliance testing.
* Actively participating in cross functional collaboration with verification, software and hardware teams to ensure a successful product delivery.
* Mentor other engineers and technically guide them.
RTL Design Engineer must have following skills:
* Proven track record of taking several chips in from product definition to production.
* Experience in complex ASIC verification.
* Good understanding of ASIC design and verification methodologies and flows.
* Excellent understanding of standard ASIC design techniques, including:
* Arch/Micro-arch definition
* Multiple clock domains
* Power aware
* Excellent understanding of:
* Good problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of industry standards such as USB/PCIe is a plus.
* Working effectively with both internal and external teams/customers is expected.
* Experience with silicon debug which include logic and custom Analog Blocks working together.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in dealing and designing with complex IP's from different sources onto the same piece of silicon
* Self-motivated with the initiative to seek constant improvements in design methodologies.
* The candidate must also possess strong initiative, analytical/problem solving skills, team working skills, ability to multitask and be able to work within a diverse team environment.
Experience in Industry: 10-15 years. NOTE
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training or promoting, on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, U.S. military or protected veteran status, union membership, or political affiliation.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Cypress Semiconductor does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cypress Semiconductors employees or any other company location. Cypress Semiconductor is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Design Engineer, Firmware, Engineer, Testing, Engineering, Technology