Principal Full Stack Access Management Engineer 8/22/2020
ForgeRock US, Inc.
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Role:
The ForgeRock Autonomous Engineering team is building the next generation of identity and access management powered by AI/ML approaches. The team is rapidly evolving the Autonomous Identity solution to address key use cases in cybersecurity, consumer privacy and regulatory compliance. Lead development of various features for Autonomous products roadmap
What you ll be doing:
* Explore various IAM datasets and develop ML algorithms to solve security problems
* Design clean abstractions and API specifications to implement customer use cases
* Write efficient unit and integration tests to automate quality and the release pipeline
* Build modular code emphasizing readability, security, and clean dependency management
* Create data pipelines that efficient transform raw data into meaningful insights and predictions
* Leverage continuous delivery tools to securely deploy micro-services to various environments and ensure SLAs for uptime, latency and throughput across multiple data centers.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
* Working knowledge of modern access management approaches such as OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, WS-Federation & WS-Trust
* Strong grasp of web security including authentication headers, JWT, scopes and cookies
* Experience building software for single-sign-on across on-premise and cloud
* Exposure to Kerberos, X509, RADIUS
* Familiarity with API Gateway and Web Application Firewall
* Expertise in various approaches to Multi-factor authentication
* Experience with Test Driven Development covering Unit, Integration and API tests.
* Willingness, when needed, to do UI, Dev-Ops, CI/CD, Documentation any development tasks need to get still done.
* Multi-tenant SaaS experience is a big plus.
* Knowledge of CARTA/Zero-Trust risk-aware frameworks a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.