Principal Solutions Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2019
END DATE 6/16/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person-one identity.
IDEMIA seeks a Principal Solutions Architect who can work with our sales staff, business development team, marketing group, and clients to shape, architect, design and deliver IT-centric solutions that meet our client's business modernization, customer service and efficiency objectives. We are looking for technologists that have a desire to continually learn and grow.
The Principal Solution Architect is a lead solution strategist, working with our sales staff as a Pre-Sales Engineer providing technical sales support expertise. Successful candidates will have a proven record of delivering Enterprise technology strategies, designs, and implementations in support of a business solution. The Architect maintains close working relationships with the Sales team and Business Development/Marketing teams and educates technologists, customer IT departments, customer leadership and business developers on the appropriate application of technology and solutions. The Architect actively participates in sales pursuits and in the thorough analysis of customer environments.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Assist in developing business opportunities, including meeting with / interviewing clients, understanding the client's compelling events and business needs, interactively developing a solution with clients, responding to RFIs and RFPs, writing and presenting proposals, presenting end-user demos, and assisting with drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalizing statements of work.
* Act as the lead author for the technical portion for sole source and RFP responses. Coordinate with the rest of the proposal team, on acquiring and editing text from other SMEs for inclusion in proposals.
* Actively participate and coordinate in the development, testing, logistics and execution of customized compliance demos as part of the RFP process.
* Consultative selling and leveraging business through superior delivery skills, good client relations, and subject matter expertise.
* Assemble relevant resources and appropriate materials to support sales pursuits including acting as a liaison between the Sales Team and the Engineering Leads and shaping client solutions.
* Remain active and involved in the extension and expansion of accounts within area of expertise and identify new opportunities within accounts.
* Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also perform similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Experience in SOA, SAAS, Cloud and Enterprise Architecture required
* Capability to interact and present to clients at multiple levels, including corporate officers, vice presidents, directors, and business and technology management
* Master of architectures, technologies, and methodologies used to deliver solutions for modern IT infrastructures including cloud, virtualization, hosted and dedicated customer owned systems.
* Experience identifying client business needs, and translating them into solutions
* Understands business case development
* Experience with supporting Sales/RFP Efforts for contracts of at least $20 million value
* Ability to act as technical lead on major RFPs
* Able to write proposal responses on any topic and able to guide others in writing responses and act as a reviewer for the responses of others
* Ability to script and execute multi hour customized demonstrations.
* Ability to take major role in technical negotiations with customers
* Domain experience in government solutions preferred, alternatively health care, banking or fraud prevention
* Bachelor s Degree required; Advanced Degree a plus
* 7-10 years of experience in architecting, developing and deploying IT solutions
* Superior writing skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to provide strong leadership and support to sales teams
IDEMIA s commitments to the US Government under a National Security Agreement (the Letter of Assurance ) impose the following citizenship restriction for this position: US citizenship only with no dual citizenship permitted for Secure Credentialing Programs and DMV Programs. Therefore, you must provide proof of sole US citizenship for eligibility for this position.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..