Printer II (32333) 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Printer II supports the manufacturing of active and intelligent packaging & cargo protection solutions such as humidity indicators and oxygen absorbers, working for one of the many business lines of this global, leading specialty chemicals company. Will be responsible for printing and other duties within the department. Seeking well rounded individuals with a willingness to learn and grown within an ever changing environment
* Cut product to specifications using semiautomatic cutter
* Operate on of the following Mark Andy 2200 Press and Mark Andy 830 Press. .
* Operate Paper Drill
* Inspect products to ensure they meet Clariant quality standards.
* Document production labor/process tracking.
* Adhere to Clariant Quality and ISO guidelines.
* Adhere to Clarinet Safety Guidelines
* Follow 5S best practices.
* Support production as needed.
* Troubleshoot and problem solve.
* Support Production Manager or Plant Manager as needed.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Previous printing/machine operating experience in manufacturing setting.
* Knowledge of safety guidelines.
* Knowledge of procurement guidelines preferred.
* Must be computer literate
* Basic math skills.
* Ability to speak, read and write English.
Clariant is a focused and innovative specialty chemical company based near Basel, in Switzerland. Last year the company recorded CHF 4.399 billion in sales harnessing the talents of its 17 000 employees across 50+ countries. Clariant s portfolio is optimized for future growth, with a focus in three business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis and Natural Resources. We believe that our growth is all about our customers and their success. Investment in innovation capabilities and developing inspiring environments for courageous and determined minds are therefore key to reaching our goal. Join us and help create sustainable value through chemistry for customers all over the globe.
[Not translated in selected language]
* Learn more about Clariant
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Our commitment to people - download our Employment Standards Brochure
Clariant ensures by adequate and documented processes, mechanisms, and policies that all employees are treated equal irrespective of gender, race, nationality, culture, religion, age, political views, or disability. With regard to the zero-tolerance approach of Clariant against any form of discrimination, regional and country HR departments have to ensure avoidance or elimination of any discrimination in work-related activities, particularly regarding remuneration, training, vocational guidance, and social security. Globally, the average basic salary of female employees was 96 % of that of the average male employee in 2017.