Printer Mechanic 8/3/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Crown is expanding!! We will be adding a new production line to our new state of the art facility and are in need of qualified candidates!
Full benefit package including paid medical, dental and vision for employees. Yes you read that right, Crown covers the premium for benefits for employees!! In addition Crown offers competitive premium rates for dependent coverage.
Full pension plan with a 5 year vesting period. 401K with a company match.
But wait, there's more!!....In addition to an aggressively competitive wage scale Crown also offers a bonus program based on meeting production and safety goals.
Review position details and requirements below to see if you meet the qualifications for these new opportunities within Crown.
The Beverage Division of CROWN has an immediate opening for a PRINTER MECHANIC at our high-speed metal packaging manufacturing facility in Nichols, NY.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Verifies proper setup of decorator/printer.
* Operates the printer, trains and offers aid to other operators.
* Inspects printers for quality defects in the manufacturing process.
* Performs label design changeover setups.
* Performs preventative maintenance assignments.
* Performs hourly quality control checks to ensure printer and related equipment is within specifications.
* Audits printer applications to ensure SOP specifications are met.
* Analyze spoilage, record causes and take corrective actions where applicable.
* Monitors equipment or processes and reports all problems to supervision.
* Follows all SOP operating procedures.
* Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* 2-4 years manufacturing/production experience.
* Ability to pass a color test performed by Crown Cork & Seal
* Good oral and written communications skills.
* Good record keeping skills.
* Accurate measurement capability.
* Ability to understand, read, write and speak basic English.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance.
The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes.
The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
The noise level is usually loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Travel