Private Client Services Tax Senior Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONBDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Private Client Services Senior Manager is responsible for providing tax and consulting services to our high net worth clients.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Masters degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred
- 8 or more years of public accounting experience preferred, i.e. working in the private client area, working on individual, estate, trust, partnership, S-corporation, and private foundation tax/consulting clients
- CPA certification required
- Certified financial planning license or Professional financial planning license preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to effectively delegate work as needed
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills as well as decision-making skills
- Capable of developing and managing a team of tax professionals
- Capable of effectively developing and maintaining client relationships
- Executive presence and ability to act as primary client contact for preparation and presentation of issues and resolutions to clients
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.