This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/23/2020
END DATE 2/8/2020
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROCESS ENGINEER
Essity Manufacturing Professional Hygiene North America is currently seeking a Process Engineer. This position will be located in our paper mill in Menasha, WI.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key support of technical process improvement, safety, reliability, and effectiveness of the asset
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Is a Role Model for Safety;
* Sets, monitors and improves the processes according to statistical process control methodologies;
* Sets and saves process settings and standards (center lining, CIL) and facilitates the application of standards/systems;
* Support product/material development and project implementation according to Design for Six Sigma Master DDS zero loss flow chart and coach teams in the application;
* Own technical gap analysis of his/her area of responsibility;
* Lead small group activity in technology area because is the expert for process and technology;
* Responsible to improve performance results of the asset;
* Ultimately responsible for continuously optimizing the production processes in a sustainable way through RCA and standardization;
* Is responsible for training and coaching the operation teams to improve behaviors to the defined standards and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE
Two or more years prior process engineering experience in a continuous operation;
Four year degree or greater in the area of Chemical Engineering, Paper Science, Chemistry, or some other Process-engineering relevant field;
Familiarity with paper making or tissue manufacturing, fiber processing, or related technologies preferred.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
APPLICATION END DATE:
04 Feb 2020