Process tech 1 8/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are currently seeking a Process Technician I. The Process Tech I uses batch sheets to brew, steep, and filter coffee extracts according to prescribed recipes. This position will be responsible for proper entry of critical information into the MES system and ensuring compliance to all HACCP/Food Safety/Quality requirements. This position reports to the Production Supervisor and has no direct reports.
* Put brewer/filter bag/baskets together manually
* Accurately determine raw material to be used (Coffee or Tea)
* Use automatic hoist and scale to weigh the correct amount of raw material to be used per batch
* Manually mix (plunge) coffee/tea in 100 gal. brewers
* Use control panels to set desired water temperature
* Move product and required documentation accurately through different parts of the processing room
* Work with water temperatures of 200° throughout the workday
* Connect brewers to pumping system using clamps and hoses to filter product into cooking tanks or holding tanks for processing
* Move dirty equipment to wash room for cleaning/sanitizing
* Operate Material Handling Equipment as necessary
* Comply will all HACCP and Food Safety/Quality requirements
* Other duties as assigned by management
High School or GED.
Basic reading and writing skills.
Forklift certification. (Can train)
Proven ability for time management.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled