Product Analyst, DPS Products
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/17/2019
END DATE 1/30/2020
Highlands Ranch, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays. Job Description
Visa DPS focuses on building and deploying innovative Issuer Processing technologies to enable and secure Visa transactions around the globe. Our mission is to launch new, market-leading offerings that create tremendous value for Issuers and Emerging Payments Providers, delight consumer end users as well as meet clear areas of demand for payment and related services.
The Product Analyst will be accountable for successful, transformational change management and continuous process improvement while closely collaborating with our business partners and technology teams. The Product Analyst will work with the Product, Development, and Client Services to drive continued improvement of our product delivery process.
The Product Analyst will;
* Play a leadership role in operationalizing key process improvements by defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given initiative
* Inspire and drive value from an active, collaborative community of stake holders within the DPS business
* Design and improve major business processes utilized by the DPS business with a focus on defining and driving a common methodology across all Product lines.
* Create visibility, transparency and simplicity in DPS Product practices, including feedback, training, and support of improvements
* Identify, align and prioritize internal and cross-functional operational improvements, based on business priorities
* Implement consistent, measurable, compliant, and repeatable processes
* Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
* Will follow DPS Project Management practices to manage and report on process initiatives
* Will provide SME level support for Confluence and Jira including access, work flow design and management
* 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
* 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
* You know how to implement processes, tools, and metrics to deliver projects from inception to conclusion
* Experience with both waterfall and agile (SAFe) product development methodology preferred
* Experience and knowledge of Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
* Experience Atlassian products: Confluence and Jira
* You can tackle a project or process with a waterfall or agile mindset and can coach a team through either approach
* You bring a start-up mindset to your program management approach ... you see needs and fill them.
* You are an excellent problem-solver and critical-thinker with the ability to identify and remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
* You are detail oriented and have a proven ability to manage multiple, cross-functional initiatives with overlapping timelines and deliverables
* You are a great listener and can communicate clearly with many types of people
* You put a premium on strong working relationships and know how to use diplomacy to get things done.
Location: Highlands Ranch. Relocation Assistance will not be offered.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in Canada or the US is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel: This position requires the incumbent to travel for work. Typical travel would be 5% to 10% of the time.
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms.
EEO: Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.