Product Consultant Intern 1/24/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THIS POSITION DOES NOT PROVIDE RELOCATION OR HOUSING
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING
Interns for Product Consulting at Tableau will learn the features, capabilities, and benefits of Tableau s products as a member of our team. Activities will focus on communication skills that help customers make business decisions and technical skills that add value to Tableau s sales team as a presales resource. Additionally, interns will partner with the Product Consulting teams to help others make breakthrough advances with analysis ensuring the growth and adoption of Tableau.
Some of the things you'll be doing include...
* Learn the features, benefits and application of Tableau s products.
* Use Tableau s products to quickly generate compelling, interactive visualizations.
* Partner with Product Consultants to provide support for prospects, including data review, product demonstrations and analytic problem solving.
* Communicate remotely with prospects, guiding them through the evaluation process.
* Log activities and understand tactics in conjunction with the direct sales team.
* Assist with the delivery of web-based training sessions for customers and prospects.
* Search for interesting data on the web and evaluate its potential for broad interest.
* Produce visuals and dashboards to convey stories inside the data, potentially for public use.
WHO YOU ARE...
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program graduating between December 2020-July 2021.
* Pursuing a degree in an analytical or technical field, such as computer science, management information systems, data science, economics, finance, business analytics, or a field with similar quantitative expectations.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Basic knowledge of databases and tools for analysis.
* Interest in software, business intelligence, and visual analytics.
* Strong aptitude for statistics or analytics.
* Developing knowledge of databases or network infrastructure.
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!",