This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/14/2019
END DATE 11/27/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRODUCT DEVELOPER
Essity Global Product Development is searching for a Product Developer for Light Incontinence Care, within the R&D Personal Care Group. The Product Developer is responsible for designing new products and re-designing existing products to meet the consumer and business needs. R&D Personal Care as a team translates consumer needs to product functions, then to product design parameters and technical solutions, and establish specifications with relevant targets, test methods and tolerances.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be located in our Regional Headquarters in Philadelphia.
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* As a Product Developer you will drive and participate in different enabling and innovation projects. This requires a broad cross functional cooperation where you will be responsible for product superiority;
* Your work will cover tasks all the way from early idea generation to production to test runs in the plants to launch of products. Our INCO (incontinence) products are also Medical Device Regulated which leads to high demands on traceability on the development we are delivering;
* You will utilize your knowledge of personal care absorbent products to help ensure that agreed upon product functionality is not comprised when process and/or material efficiency initiative are undertaken.
WHO YOU ARE
* Bachelors degree within a related technical field;
* At least 2 years of experience within product development;
* Passion for product development and interest in business and marketing aspects of the development work;
* Ability to travel as the function requires visits to factories and suppliers both domestic and abroad. You are expected to travel 30-60 days per year;
* Knowledge of personal care absorbent products manufacturing processes is a plus but not required.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.