Product Manager - Data Strategy and Data Science 6/3/2020
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visitwww.stanleyhealthcare.com.
This role, reporting to the SaaS Platform Product Manager, will lead the process of organizing and leveraging our most critical asset, our data. It will include working with Data Engineering, Data Architects and Data Scientists to enable creation of new products and insights for all of our markets.
* Work with Product and Organizational leadership to define a vision to deliver high value in our markets and to deliver to STANLEY s top and bottom line.
* Create and execute on roadmap for Data Engineering, to move data from customer facilities to STANLEY Healthcare s Data Lake and to Analytics Data Warehouses.
* Create and execute on roadmap for Data Architecture, resulting in clean, consistent and complete data, enabling Data Science
* Create and execute on the Data Science roadmap, resulting in internal and external products.
* Build a prediction service infrastructure, which will allow predictions from models to be delivered in production environments in a highly performant manner.
* Bring internal and external solutions to market, working with the solutions teams to achieve market success.
* Exceed revenue and margin targets for the organization.
* Preferred: Experience building HIPAA and/or GDPR adherent solutions
* Bachelor s degree in a technical area
* 3+ years of experience in a Healthcare Product Management role
* Post-bachelor s degree preferred
* Familiarity with Healthcare IT and/or Healthcare Analytics
* Experience working with Engineering teams to overdeliver, on schedule, with high quality.
* Experience in Data Sciences, Data Engineering and/or Data Architecture.
* Experience working with market facing and sales teams.
* Ability to drive market discovery, to transform market pain points into needs, and then into solutions.
* Crisp written and verbal communications capabilities
* Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and tools
* Familiarity with data science tools.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law