Product Manager - Integrations and Partner Strategy 6/3/2020
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visitwww.stanleyhealthcare.com.
This role, reporting to the SaaS Platform Product Manager, will lead product management for STANLEY s integration and integrated solution ecosystem, driving partners to provide solutions that will run on our cloud platform. Our goal is to provide exceptional value to customers leveraging location-based services to our markets. This role will enhance that value by bringing partner capabilities (and their data) onto our platform, enhancing revenue and overall value. This role will ensure that partners see our platform as a critical location for their solutions, while customers see our breadth and depth as a differentiator on the market.
* Work with Product and Organizational leadership to define a vision to deliver high value in our markets and to deliver to STANLEY s top and bottom line.
* Evaluate partnership opportunities that are consistent with our goals, support proof of concept and confirm readiness for integration.
* Execute with selected partners to make their capabilities and data accessible within STANLEY Healthcare s cloud platform.
* Create infrastructure that supports capture of key data for monetization for STANLEY and partners.
* Ensure partnerships drive revenue and are accretive to margin.
* Lead pricing and rev share activities.
* Define and build a framework to integrate applications and exchange data between STANLEY and partners in a timely and mutually beneficial manner
* Create an integration strategy for partners that will enhance our offerings in a coherent and timely manner.
* Bachelor s degree in a technical area
* 3+ years of experience in a Healthcare Product Management role
* Post-bachelor s degree preferred
* Familiarity with Healthcare IT and/or Healthcare Analytics
* Experience working with Engineering teams to overdeliver, on schedule, with high quality.
* Experience working with market facing and sales teams.
* Experience in technology/partner integration, middleware and/or API integration.
* Ability to drive market discovery, to transform market pain points into needs, and then into solutions.
* Crisp written and verbal communications capabilities
* Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and tools
* Experience in building and supporting third party integrations.
* Preferred: Experience building HIPAA and/or GDPR adherent solutions
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law